FRE kindly invites you to join in and work on the research and excellence committees of the research events, conferences and Journal’s editorial boards. Membership in the FRE research and excellence committees can open windows of opportunity for your professional growth and development as free-of-charge.
Through special research and excellence committees and divisions, and numerous occasions for research and excellence exchange with colleagues, FRE
gives researchers the power to enhance their knowledge, skills, and professional options.
As a Fellow Member of FRE:
- You may propose to organize and chair a new FRE research event or conference.
- You will be assigned to be the committee or chair of the relevant FRE conference.
- You will be invited to be the reviewer of the relevant Journals or FRE events or conference.
- You can register the FRE listed journals and FRE conference with a discounted price.
- You will be invited to deliver a keynote speech at the relevant FRE events and conferences.
- You will be invited to join the editorial boards of the FRE Journals.
- You may set up a local section/chapter of FRE in your country
Requirements for Fellow Nomination
Title required: Academia (Full Professor, Doctor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Researcher, Research Assistant, Teacher Assistant, Research student, Professional, PhD Candidate, Trainee) Industry (Chartered Accountant, Finance Manager, Accounts Manager)
Character defined: Sincere, Responsible, Confident, Positive attitude towards joining/ assisting with all of FRE programs/ activities.
Just put scanned copies of all relevant credentials and submit to email@example.com
(We offer a :CV sample
for your reference, which shows some basic items you need to mention in your CV)
The Fellow Evaluation Process
The Chairs’ Annual virtual Meeting will be run at the end of each year which will vote for all the candidates to select 20-30 fellow members annually. And the selected list will be announced at the website respectively around January, the next year.